Carol Carter

03 September 2013

Switching Over to Painting FLORIDA!







I have begun a new, smaller series of works--- for a show in FLORIDA that will be held in St. Petersburg in January 2014.

I will be exhibiting at a friend's studio-- for the Open Studio Tour Night.  I am so exicited to do this!

So... here goes to creating some paintings based on the beautiful West coast of Florida!

Gulls
watercolor
11" x 15"
2013

Life Guard Station Maquette
watercolor
15" x 22"
2013

Pearl
watercolor
5" x 7"
2013

3 comments:

Olivier Violin said...

Superbe!! :)

laura said...

The gull painting is so full of drama; they're each beautiful. I always admire your strong yellows.

Carol Carter said...

Thank you Oliver!
Thank you Laura.... I think the gull painting is dramatic too. Yellow continues to be a strong color for me.