Carol Carter

02 December 2012

Holiday Open Studio 2012






Holiday Open Studio

The open studio on Friday was a huge success!  There were 200 people that came through the studio during the afternoon/evening.

Sales were brisk....  with over half of the smaller paintings leaving for private collections.

It was a fun time... complete with hot apple cider, wine, and holiday cookies.


Thank you to everyone for coming-- you made the evening special!

If anyone is interested in the remaining smaller, affordable original watercolors remaining-- please email me or visit my other blog for images.


http://watercolor300.blogspot.com/





2 comments:

SARABEL said...

PRECIOSA TU EXPOSICION DE ACUARELAS....y muchisima suerte en las ventas.........

un saludo

Keith - Circle Blue said...

I was sorry to miss it, but was pleased to see all the activity when I zoomed by on my way by.