Carol Carter

11 August 2011

France!

Leaving for France tomorrow!

Going to teach a workshop at LEVIEUX CONVENT

in Burgundy.

I am so excited---....

I get to meet many new friends/students... I have artists coming from Norway, Sweden, Italy, Spain, India, USA, and France.

Exciting!

Please visit here often to see and hear about the adventures of the trip.

I promise to record everything .

Viva la France!

Looking forward to all the sights, sounds, tastes, and smells....

oh yes.. and some painting!

7 comments:

Arti said...

Some day I a also coming to one of your workshops!
Happy Painting!

Jeanette Jobson said...

How wonderful to teach in France. I know you'll really enjoy your time there. Bon voyage!

Carol Carter said...

Thank you Arti! so glad that you will come to a workshop one day. I have two students coming from Bombay! Can't wait to hear about their lives and country.

Thank you too Jeanette. It will be an adventure! I will post pics and notes here on the blog as well as FB.

Bon Voyage!

olivia said...

I wish you a very great time in France Carol, and also a lot of fun with your "melting pot group of watercolorists ". Bises et bon séjour chez nous ! Olivia

Carol Blackburn said...

What an exciting thing to be doing. Look forward to the updates, Carol.

k.p. said...

so exciting! I can't wait to see all the pictures and hear all about it :)

Carol Carter said...

I am in your part of the universe Olivia! I am in Toulouse today... very nice!

Kristen and Carol... I will post pics as soon as I can! Fighting a little jetlag today ... but otherwise a great day here in Toulouse!