Carol Carter

21 March 2011

Italy Suite




A visit to The Italian Suite this week --- twice.

The first visit-- to give a gallery talk to about 20 people.

The second visit to show the exhibit to my son who was in town.

The show looks better than I remember! It was affirming to see the work again... after an absence.

My... how I was proud of the exhibition!


Cedarhurst had to supply extra sheets for Guest Comments-- and they also produced a brochure with an interview with me.

I will document that brochure later in the week.

It's a busy week this week . I am working on leasing some art to a penthouse condo....as well as giving a studio tour on friday to 13 visitors.


2 comments:

JANE MINTER said...

looks fantastic carol ..congratulations !

Carol Carter said...

Thanks jane!

The show looks fine... I am thrilled with the way it looks.

Happy day to you! Carol