Carol Carter

21 November 2010

Greeting Cards of Italian Suite Series

They're here!

Greeting cards now available!

I am offering a box of 5 x 7 greeting cards.

* natural archival paper with deckle edge

* 3 painting images

* 6 cards in all plus 1 gift card

* transparent box- labeled with image card

All for only $15.oo a box [plus shipping]

Please place your orders -- and I'll see if I can get them to you in record time~


Italian Suite Greeting Cards
5" h x 7" h
$15.00 per box

Signed copies available too.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carrie Waller Watercolors said...

I would like a set, how much for signed ones? Please let me know. carriewallerart@gmail.com. Let me know where to purchase.

Carol Carter said...

you can order them from me... but i am also investigating having the printer ship them direct. i will let you know. as far as the signed ones... i am contemplating what to charge... will let you know asap. i think you could frame them because the prints are so beautiful.